Wednesday 23 April 2014

HELLO

My name is Margaret McCarthy.I am chairperson of the Mallow branch of Active Retirement and PRO of the Southern Region at present. I am setting up a website (blog ) to replace Southern Region Website with the help of my colleague Bob Scott who ran the Southern Region Website. I hope that someone from each ARA will contribute news as often as possible ideally monthly, and I will publish this. Wheather it is programme for the coming months/weeks or a summery of an event they have had or a comment in any way  I would be delighted to receive it. I would also be delighted to receive photographs either of a day trip , holiday or activity or indeed a particularly beautiful or unusual scene. Please support this website as it will be a marvellous way of keeping in contact with other ARAs and getting new ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting this up again Margaret. It couldn't be in better hands.

    ReplyDelete